By How strange - 20/04/2013 12:02 - United States

Today, while my boyfriend was in the kitchen, he got three text messages, all of which were from "Babe 2", "Babe 3", and "Babe 4". FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 425
You deserved it 7 316

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iarefatal 9

That means you must be babe 1! You should feel so special! Or you could be babe 5 or 6... In that case not so much.

He has simply started raising pigs. No worries, OP.

Comments

c4rpi0 20

At least your number one to him but still dump the douche

I'm really sorry OP! Time for a new boyfriend! I mean he's a bastard. Good luck!

Switch up the names on his phone so he really doesn't know which "babe" he's talking to.

lexi365 20

Cruel. Too cruel...... I like it!

perdix 29

#17, re-route them all to his mom. That'll fix him. At least it will show her what she taught him about treating women.

perdix 29

I guess he's in the kitchen making lots and lots of sammiches!

perdix 29

You should have replied to each of the "Babes" by dumping them and admitting that you are secretly gay. Ask them not to out you. You're going to get a lot of funny looks when you are with him, but you won't have to worry about the competition.

It could even make sense that OP's boyfriend is gay. Somebody told me that he had a boyfriend that looked like a girlfriend starting sometime in February of last year. It's not confidential. They still have potential, so doing this could work.

Xatraris 38

But they were a rushing, rushing around. Nice Killers reference.

Talk to him and see what this is all about hopefully it's a joke. If not tell him he needs to rearrange his contact names to replace babe 1

I'm slightly disturbed by the number of people that seem to be okay with this. Screw that.

When I moderated this, she said she just told him she was pregnant and in his excitement went to the kitchen to get something to drink. Then he received 3 messages from babe 2, 3 and 4.....?