By Anonymous - 19/10/2012 20:54 - Czech Republic - Ceska

Spicy
Today, while making love to my wife, I felt adventurous and told her to hit me. She didn't so much as hesitate before savagely slapping me with her ring hand. Now I'm back home from the hospital, with stitches closing up a huge gash on my cheek. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 553
You deserved it 31 799

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP's wife used ring slap It's super effective!

Sounds like she has been wanting to hit you for some time and was just waiting for permission.

Comments

Ouch! Don't worry, you'll laugh at this in a couple of weeks......maybe months.....probably years......

Sounds like she has been wanting to hit you for some time and was just waiting for permission.

I agree. Maybe this is the same guy who enjoys calling his wife a ****...

I think there's a safety word for that. Anyway tough break op next time be a little more specific on the types of hits you want to receive. Some people need specific instructions and clearly this was not her first time being a dominatrix. Aside from the fact that she almost maimed you, you now you have a funny story to talk about later on in life.

Actually, it seems this was her first time being a Dominatrix. Had she any decent experience, she would have thought of the safety concerns before slapping and injuring him.

RedPillSucks 31

The safety word would have been "ouch!! Mutha f!!!!"

Seems like she'd be good at Egyptian Rat Screw.... "Owwww what the hell! No rings!" "You said you were supposed to slap the deck and your hand was on it...!"

Woot! More people who if I some how meet them somewhere randomly I know I can has entertainment playing that game!!! Have 20 diff kinds but rat skrew is by far the funniest...... Especially when they loose hahaha

Wow OP's wife had a grudge. She was obviously waiting for a full-out smack down.

demo29 0

ouch thats gta hurt! OP isnt gna get in that mood for a while...

hannnahmarie 14

Please learn how to use proper grammar!