By muffingirl - 10/02/2010 12:30 - United Kingdom

Today, while lying in bed, my boyfriend reached over and pinched my love handles and said "Where did this muffin top come from?". Then he sang "Do you know the muffin man?" to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 798
You deserved it 8 147

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He probably doesn't mean it to be mean, he's trying to be a funny in dumb/cute way.

I am almost positive that saying things like, "I'd rather date a girl who was a little fatter" as if it's a negative is exactly the sort of thing that makes girls wonder, "Wait, am I fat?" constantly.

Comments

Erock5718 0

boohoo im a girl with body issues. christ will you just get the **** over it.

Averizzle 0

Why are comments getting deleted?

PandaFlavoured 0

Because people just post things like "FIRST!"

Because some people are complete assholes.

Sounds like the perfect opportunity to remind him that he, like you, lives in a "glass house" which is why you've refrained from throwing rocks about his receding hairline, his ugly toes, ski-jump nose, or other physical flaw of his.

Your boyfriend is awesome. You should be dropping to your knees and thanking him for allowing some bright humour into your life. Innuendo time! Go!

Jimbo2000 0

My girlfriend would laugh about something like that. But then again, she is not a stuck up little bitch

perdix 29

Either it's not too bad or he's a plumpa humpa, because he still likes stuffin' the muffin.

No competition here. Perdix FTW OP unless you normally wear a corset, he saw the muffin top before you got in bed with him and either didn't care or actually liked it. Stop bitching because you have a bf that likes your plump arse and thinks you have self-confidence and a sense of humour.

Ajjas013 6

I'd fight against your comment, but you seem to be imaginary O_O

*laughs and rubs hands together while everyone wonders why ajjas is talking to himself* Excellent, excellent...

Backstroke lover always hidin' 'neath the covers till I talked to your daddy, he say He said "you ain't seen nothin' till you're down on a muffin then you're sure to be a-changin' your ways"

Kockdiesel 0

it's so terrible of you to be talking about your BF on FML. you should apologize by sucking his dick! dint forget to mind the balls.

ipwnallmen 10

26, thats so gross. i never want to give head to a boy. girls on the other hand... i like to cuddle with :)