By f.a.t. - 04/10/2013 08:20 - Australia

Today, while in bed, my boyfriend pointed to my stomach and said, "Bad fat", then pointed to my boobs and said, "Good fat." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 600
You deserved it 7 772

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's when I would have pointed to him and said "Bad boyfriend!"

That's when you do the "good head, bad head" with his penis and his actual head.

Comments

So I read your comment and it kinda contradicts itself. You say "lmao" and "immature much". Isn't your "lmao" a little immature much? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

And that's the moment you point to the door and tell him out.

chloem103 9
TyT63 12

Point and be like Tall boyfriend small penis

What if he is short and has a large penis?

I would have just said im done and left

You must be have amazing, long relationships and a sense of humor.

Maybe she isnt as hot as you are, and cant get any guy she wants.

XcuzimsotiredX 25

that's not funny. at all. just rude and obnoxious.

I would have pointed to his head and said big head, then to his penis and said very little head. Is it just me or are there a lot of FMLs about people's partners saying stupid things?

And so you would have them say something equally stupid as a solution?

Why always go straight to the penis size? Is there no other creative way to insult a man? I mean, I know it's effective, but it's played out.

bobo_the_bear 5

25, I like how your name reflects your comments.

Maybe it was just a poorly thought out way of him showing concern for your well-being! In my opinion anyway, it's almost a duty to be in the best shape you can possibly be while in a relationship on account of you want to be together forever, not die of an obesity-related heart attack or something!

monnanon 13

no it wasnt, her bf just wants a gf with a washboard stomach and a massive set of cans. most women with larger chests are not thin and he needs to learn not to be such a dick.

Nobody said OP was out of shape to begin with. We all have fat whether it shows more on some than not. I am small in frame but have some fat on my stomach showing but that doesn't mean I'm not at my best. And it's not a "duty" to be a pole to keep your significant other happy. If he can't love her for her than that is his own fault.

At first I could see a little brother saying that...he's dating you for your love...I hope...

I hope nobody points to their older sister's boobs and calls them good; that's pretty creepy.

That's one bad fat and two good fats. Do the math.

graceinsheepwear 33

At least it's not trans fat.

perdix 29

I looks like he needs to go to your ass to break the tie. Ass fat can go either way -- the right amount in the right shape can be beautiful, but too much that is saggy, well, you know.