By Embarrassed - 12/12/2011 13:45 - Germany

Today, while having dinner with my boyfriend's family, his mom told me that it looks like I've gained quite some weight. When my boyfriend told her that this was a rude thing to say, she said it wasn't rude, just the truth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 200
You deserved it 6 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cradle6 13

She doesn't like you. At least your boyfriend stood up for you?

Olovio 5

This is actually a nice FML. I can't remember the last time I saw an FML where the boyfriend stood up for the girlfriend.

Comments

every1luvsboners 11

When you go back to the table for seconds, thirds and then ask for a take home bag what do you expect?

IdfkMyUsernamexC 5

News flash, some people are lucky enough to do that, and still look good.

^ True! I actually eat a lot of food with my meals and eaten lots snacks, but have never gotten fat.

yumlicious 4

News flash: obviously the OP isn't lucky enough to do that. It's sickening that everyone is blindly defending the OP. What if she is fat? Overweight and obesity is a pandemic. It's sickening.

You're right! How dare we try to defend someone who is getting made fun of! We should be ashamed of ourselves!

yumlicious 4

Some people deserve it. Fat people are gross, which is why I do not have any fat friends.

yumlicious 4

Oh and when did gluttony become acceptable?

85 - Judging by your pic and that you're only 17, I'm willing to bet your metabolism will begin to slow down quite noticeably over the next few years, unless you work out like a maniac. Even under those conditions, the munchies will surely catch up to you at some point.

Actually, I do run a lot. It's not my metabolism. But yeah, you're right. I am actually trying to eat healthier.

I meant to edit this in, but I ran out of time. I work out twice a week, go to a fencing club once a week, and fencing season just started at my school, so that helps me, too.

every1luvsboners 11

Who really cares. I don't see why or how anyone takes my comments seriously. I'm the fattest man on the planet. I will eat you all.

Calen5556 0

At least your boyfriend didn't call you fat.

How frank of her! That was a very mean thing to say. However, at least you can be happy knowing your boyfriend defended you.

That's when you say, and it appears you have aged 10 years since the last time we met...

ninjuh_wingman 29

Sometimes the truth hurts. Thats when you have to suck it up and deal with it.

You're so ******* ugly. Now suck it up and deal with it.

Also, you're an idiot. I would tell you to suck up and deal with it, but you probably haven't realised it was a rather insulting truth.

redmnky21 8

well u should take better care of yourself, it's a little known fact that taking care of our bodies is the best way to show ur man u love him... other than thru sex

RaquelW 7
amayasoma 19

I beg to differ. I may not be the healthiest person my boyfriend knows but he knows I love him because I do stuff for him. I'm there for him always.

You make it sound like you've been brainwashed by ****.

xStaciexLynnx 15

Could be wrong but I think she was being sarcastic and making a joke. I'm pretty sure EVERYONE knows you show your boyfriend you love him by making him sandwiches...

Well if you're really that self conscious about your weight, then do something about it! More likely though, you're probably very skinny and your boyfriend's mum is just jealous.

bubo_fml 10

As the old saying goes; "I may be fat, but I can go on a diet...But there's no hope for a rude ass, ugly bitch!" Fight fire w/ fire, sweetheart!

You should have asked her bout her menopause and dead uterus and all the wrinkles on her face how far her boobs drooped since your all being truthfull