By Anonymous - 12/01/2013 17:57 - Norway - Haugesund

Today, while giving my girlfriend a back-rub, she moaned and commented, "If only you could fuck this well." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 526
You deserved it 9 050

Same thing different taste

Comments

Now that you know you need practice, go and get some. Cause everyone knows practice makes perfect. But if she ever asks how you got so good... well thats all you my friend.

Tell her- "I haven't had as much practice as you"

jujubunni5 9

Maybe you guys weren't meant to end up together? I've heard great sex leads to a great marriage.

There's alot more to relationships than sex.

perdix 29

#48, yes, but if the sex is lousy, many other parts of the relationship suffer. If the pre-marital sex is unsatisfying, it's all downhill from there.

48, there are many different kinds of relationships. Some involve sex, some don't. Some consist mostly of sex, some don't. Also marriage does not always mean sex.

jujubunni5 9

Hey. I'm not saying this is written in stone. I'm 17 and not married so I'm just saying..

U_GotitDude 18
perdix 29

#49, you mean your massages suck, too?

Oy vey... You should get back at her.. Like next time she makes food, say "this tastes bad, but still better than when we have sex"

Perfect plan. Then she stops cooking AND *******. Brilliant. Maybe you want to rethink that, champ.

There is many things better than sex and a good ol back rub is one of them.

tj5810 21

97- you must get shitty back rubs.

Sometimes you've got to say hey! I'm gonna **** you softly. I'm gonna screw you gently.

Will you order in from Zanzibar after?