By Anonymous - 12/01/2013 17:57 - Norway - Haugesund

Today, while giving my girlfriend a back-rub, she moaned and commented, "If only you could fuck this well." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 525
You deserved it 9 049

Same thing different taste

Comments

Practice makes perfect! Just keep on practicing and you'll be better in no time!

Flip her over and use your back rub skills on her front. :)

Add in some candles and oils to your foreplay with massage take your time and get her worked up before the sex really starts she'll never say it again

MNBOY16 15

Damn that is sexy. Can we see a pic?

perdix 29

Get nine more penises attached and then you'll have a chance.

I think what perdix is trying to say is: Original + nine more = ten penises. Just like the ten fingers (and thumbs) he has that he massaged his other half so well with.

Sounds like maybe she's asking for more foreplay using your hands vs you just ******* her. There's more to sex than you just sticking it in. :P

Jordath_Fil 11

Because you don't listen!!! Come on Doc we've told you this before.

jem970 19

Very true enslaved! A lot of women need 15-30 minutes of foreplay before sex becomes truly satisfying. Some times a nice quicky is great but its more fun to draw out things to make women crazy :)

24- I totally agree. When my ex and I were dating all he did was stick it in. There was no foreplay. I tried to tell/show him other things to do and he never listened. Very boring. Op, try to spice things up a bit. Ask her what she likes. Communication is very important.

Cuck? I'm as confused as a **** with pants on.

onorexveritas 23

It sounds like you just can't give her that happy ending.

On the bright side this means you give really good massages.

Or just that he's REALLY bad in the sack and even an amateurish and clumsy back rub feels better.