By Al - 10/03/2010 02:07 - United States

Today, while attempting a DIY pest removal, one of our tenants lit a skunk on fire. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 995
You deserved it 2 919

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Wow, I didn't think this was funny but i'm an animal lover and think skunks are cute (from a distance), I'm surprised it was close enough to accidentally set on fire and didn't run away at the site of the whole DIY pest elimination. thing

OP--You have to follow up with full details. This sounds like it could be really good.

AmberBerry 0

Today, I was just living my life as an extremely sexy skunk when someone made me burst into flames. I died. FML.

Today, I was just living my life as an extremely sexy skunk when someone made me burst into flames. It singed my hair horribly, which kind of stunk (and as a skunk I am well versed in this arena) and it kind of burned me a little bit. It hurt by was mostly annoying and a bit scary. But I figured it was all even after i sprayed the bitches in the face, bit their ankles, rolled around and lit their lazy-boy recliner on fire then bailed. F Their L After I got out I went and had a beer and a good laugh with my skunk buddies who also love ******* with ignorant humans. -- point being lit on fire does not equal death, you could ask Michael Jackson, had he not died of other causes.

It's still cruel and wrong regardless. I can only hope it died because the pain it would endure is unimaginable.

@88 oh first we're sticking up for the poor animal and NOW we're wishing death upon it?...

Yes there are thing worse than death. The animal shouldn't have to endure that pain. Have you ever been treated for serious burns all over your body? I'm going to assume no ones taken the skunk to the vet, so yes, death is more humane.

This is the reason we put animals to sleep, to stop them from having to go through major pain and suffering. No vet is going to spend the money to take care of it themselves, and no person will because the pet doesn't belong to them so they'll let it suffer, so every vet would decide to humanely euthanize the skunk if left alive and found. It's either that or whoever did this would kill it themselves would their own strength or with a weapon of some sort, or they'd just take it's half alive body and throw it in the trash where it can sit in filth and feel even more pain. So, tell me, which sounds more HUMANE?

Setting an animal on fire may be illegal. If there was damage (smoke, stink, etc.), get a police report, and you may be able to get insurance money to help pay for the repair.

GetaLifePlease 0

Again I have to agree with Snick and 56. I have to admit I laughed then thought about it and got a headache. But those people don't have to be rednecks, my grandpa is a redneck and he is very smart.