By nail714 - 25/06/2009 05:02 - United States

Today, while at football practice, my teammates and I were on water break. At the bus barn next to the field, a good-looking girl was washing a bus. Some of the guys started to yell pick-up lines at her from 50 yards away, and pretty soon I chime in. She turns around. It was my younger sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 197
You deserved it 73 528

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's what you get for being an obnoxious ass.

pschh you totally deserved that, I feel bad for the girl

Comments

nuutsacker 0

all right, ur just coming off as immature right now. you know that some of those insults are legendary, even epic, so you can go to jolly pirate donuts and take a 2 hour shit for all i care. eat my short dick! i could do this all DAY baby! woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Hey genius you forgot to hit reply. And I'M the immature one?

nuutsacker 0

go count your dick! first, im gonna make u eat my shit. then im gonna make u shit out my shit. then im gonna make u eat ur shit which is made up of my shit that i made u eat. so why dont u make like a banana, and SHIT!!! and yes, ur the immature one, so reply to THAT biatch! woooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Either this is a bad joke or you're a bigger idiot than I first thought. So you're telling me to eat shit, and making sexist comments, and I'm the immature one? Please tell me how you're going to make me do anything as you have no idea where I live.

nuutsacker 0

come on, the sexist comments were in the 1st post, thats old. and u can still eat shit! big bag of shit! may god shove a jumbo-sized can of pringles up ur asshole! you are an immature, cockhatting, ball-licking, whipped-cream-off-kimbo-slice's-nipple-eating, scrotum-gargling nutsack wrangler! you think slower than old people ****! btw, if my dog had a face like urs i'd shave his ass and teach him to walk backwards. suck on that you ****-jiggling thunder-****. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

One question...why did you only post after almost everyone had stopped watching the thread? And if we must be nitpicky, then the sexist comments were in the 1st,and 2nd comments. Your insults make you sound like a 5 year old. Seriously, what's with the obsession with sex? Get a ******* life.

nuutsacker 0

i didnt see an obsession with sex or any sexist comments in the 2nd post, just some epic insults that leave the insulted party speechless and defeated. you are an unsightly growth on the genitals of society. may god shove the entire washington monument up ur butthole!!! you are the one who is the ball licker!!! i point my foot long (minus 10 1/2 inches) penis at you and shoot a stream of urine in your general direction! sip on THAT!!!!

So... Did ya tap it or not? Lmao! Ahhh.... YDI - just watch what ya say next time.

my brother would know who I was, ur a friken liar

If you live in West Virginia, it's perfectly fine. :)