By luni - 26/06/2011 21:17 - United Kingdom

Today, when my boyfriend said it was time to play with his baby, I figured he was talking about me. He meant his Xbox. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 842
You deserved it 8 891

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IndiRae 9

Play with him, problem solved Xbox

Comments

gabstahhh 8

I think he just has his priorities straight.

lillithrayne 0

sadly my husband says the same thing to me. but i figure baby is our daughter. but no. its that damn xbox

his priorities are ass backwards. don't just sit there and watch him, handle ur bizness!!!! lol

don't take it personally, men like to have their alone time with their xbox. if you accept that you'll be an awesome GF!

Seriously? I'm a mother of 4 boys, I'd much rather see my boys date a girl that isn't against the Xbox or game consoles in general. When my ex-husband and I were married, I played xbox with him, I love gaming. Don't expect sex all the time. Play some xbox!! Guys like when girls game. I even ride a harley davidson, guys like when girls ride also. I really find it disappointing when girls get mad at their boyfriends for gaming. It's their nature; the more you dislike it, the more likely you won't have good dating experiences. My 17 year old will play the Halo series with his girlfriend and order pizza for a date and she has a great time. When the term "baby" is mentioned... I really don't like when young girls always think it's them. My harley davidson is my baby, not my ex-husband, when we were married, he was just my husband. When I say "baby" around my boyfriend, he knows exactly what I'm talking about... my harley, and does he take it personally? No, because "baby" has more than one meaning. To my boyfriend, guess what his baby is? His Lincoln. Loosen up girlie... there is nothing wrong with your boyfriend calling his xbox baby and wanting to play his game instead of you. Join him!!

I took I typing class over 20 years ago. I could easily write a book without question. Someone had to tell her what she needed to hear.

lmaoatall 6

who said she needed to hear it. your opinion is not for everyone. she DOESNT have to except a gamer. she can find someone in other fields she can share a common interest. lady, your way out there. who do you think you are saying someone needed to tell her what she needed to hear. f- off !

ccassieh7 0