By luni - 26/06/2011 21:17 - United Kingdom

Today, when my boyfriend said it was time to play with his baby, I figured he was talking about me. He meant his Xbox. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 842
You deserved it 8 891

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IndiRae 9

Play with him, problem solved Xbox

Comments

zavo4able 0

why would you think he's talking to you?

to be fair, oblivion is better than cuddling

Are you sure he didn't mean his dick?

Can you not ******* read? It says "Xbox". And since when does someone go ********** as soon as they say "I'm going to play with my baby"? Read over the FML before you make an idiotic comment.

WOAH woah woah. You never know the situation. Anyway, thank-you for your constructive criticism, as I will never make an idiotic comment like that again. It was on impulse, a small slip-up that will cause me to thoroughly read every post before comment. Sorry for your troubles.

I'm sorry if I offended you. I'll admit my mistakes and say that I give people a hard time. All I'm saying is you should take some time to read and understand it before making a comment about the story. One thing you'll learn on here, is that people will give you shit if you get even one detail wrong. Again, I apologize if I was too rough.

Haha it's fine. I try to be not hated as much as possible. We all have our ups and downs with commentry.

*Commentry- the act and concept of commenting.

you mean "his xbox gives him more pleasures than your sex box."

danz123 7

Oh calm down OP, so what? All this says is he likes his xbox. He may call you 'baby' as well.

Play some Split-Screen. That'll get him riled up

lmaoatall 6

tease him back. naked, you walk in front of him and say, it's time to suck on my baby. proceed to the freezer and pull out a frozen pop and go to town.

You should have said "oh i thought you meant play with me" if he still wanted to play xbox, you need a new boyfriend.