By Anonymous - 19/10/2009 07:10 - Indonesia

Today, when I proposed to my girlfriend of 8 years, she said no because she thought we were moving too fast. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 785
You deserved it 3 403

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Try again at ten, maybe it's her lucky number. >_>

Comments

greent_fml 0

Dont worry you can still honeymoon in your 80s. poor guy :/

When did you start holding hands, after 3 years?

well , that is not always the situation , for example; they could of been off and on for 8 years , and had just recently got back together with her , and when he proposed she would of thought that was moving to fast, but I don't know him , and I don't know the whole story but what I do know is ; 8 years is long enough, and anyone who has some knowledge would know that.So, yes i agree. Your life does suck, and its truely sad to hear about things like this. I bet your heart broke, best of luck in the future though.

Lagunaguitar 0

if ur not married after EIGHT YEARS, then there's a problem

She doesn't think you're moving too fast, she just doesn't want to marry you.

Shinobi_3 0
Crimson_Rae 0

I think it's wonderful when people wait to get married. If you get married too fast you really don't know what you're getting into or you're just stupid. My sister and her husband were together 6 years before they got engaged, were engaged for 15 months before their wedding and they just celebrated their two year wedding anniversary yesterday. They are the happiest people I know, They did it the right way. Rushing into marriage is like rushing into a chain saw, you only get hurt.

Yeah, but taking your time by simply strolling into a chainsaw just makes the pain that much more agonizing. At least the extra speed would kill you faster and get it over with. I'd go with, "Rushing into a relationship is like rushing into anal." But I digress; rushing is, indeed, a bad idea.

letschat6 5

how long does the bitch need???