Long story short

By Anonymous - 18/06/2020 20:08

Today, after I'd been on and off with this girl for 6 years, I finally proposed in October 2018 and she'd said yes. A year later we got a house. By March, she is seeing another girl. And now, we still live together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 657
You deserved it 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you’re on and off with a person, it’s generally not a good sign to get married to them

awildwhisper 30

I think you need to speak with her about open communication rather than an open relationship. If you're fine living with her as a good friend that also pays half the mortgage then I guess it's ok, if not then you have a huge house situation to talk over with her. I wish you the best.

Comments

awildwhisper 30

I think you need to speak with her about open communication rather than an open relationship. If you're fine living with her as a good friend that also pays half the mortgage then I guess it's ok, if not then you have a huge house situation to talk over with her. I wish you the best.

What's the problem? Get the new girl to pay 1/3 of the mortgage and utilities and $ave $$$. Winning!

Better yet get the new girl to pay your half. You own the house but it doesn't mean you have to pay for it.

If you’re on and off with a person, it’s generally not a good sign to get married to them

Lots of guys would be glad at the prospect of being married to a lesbian couple. Congratulations on living the dream.

J15237 25

Well just because she is seeing a girl doesn't mean your relationship is over. Have you talked to her about it or are you guys all just roommates then? I have heard of situations like this where the wife does have more than one type of relationship. If you still love her I think you really should give it a try to make things work. If you are just roommates then its time to try and find another women in your life.

That sounds like a nice threesome, good luck