By m - 09/09/2009 20:16 - United States

Today, we went to the mall and my husband picked me out some perfume. When I asked him why he liked that particular one he responded with, "that's what's the stripper at my bachelor party was wearing." He was completely serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 768
You deserved it 4 221

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Reyo 2

No offence...but it sounds like you married a dumbshit. What kind of man discusses a relationship he's had with another woman to the woman he's supposed to be devoted to?

wow that blows, and she probably did too!

Comments

1st niggus.. and I'm so hot you probably catch a tan around this ************!

So? It was a bachelor party, it's not like he married her instead of you.

"...I should have held on to my pride I should have never let you lie I guess you got what you deserved I guess I should've been more like her... At the very least, perfume wise.

deliapearl 0

ahhh...the smell of sweet memories...

OH NOES! your husband had a stripper at his bachelor party?! That's never happened before, ever! so what if he likes the perfume of a stripper? strippers are humans, too. and maybe she was a really classy stripper with good taste?

She had a nice smelling perfume. Give it a rest.

Haha, Strippers are humans. You believe that while the rest of us know that they are really divine beings sent as a gift from God to men.

Dude, just no. You're not supposed to ever make a woman feel like you may remotely want her to be some other girl. How would you like it if your wife gave you advice on how to better pleasure her in bed and followed it up with, "I like it because that's what this other guy did"? OP: He deserved it. It's called respect. You don't throw certain things in the face of certain people. Lyrics guy: Lame. Intoxicunt's approval blocked. :)

No. You unblock it RIGHT NOW! Niftylicious says so, mmk?

Intoxicunt, I'm not saying the OP's husband is the smartest guy in the world. I would never say anything like what he said to my significant other even if it is true. I'm just saying that this is NOT an FML at all. Plus, your example is a completely different level. Your example is an affair and sex techniques whereas this "FML" involves a bachelor party and perfume. Her life is FAR from ******. If the husband had said "hooker" instead of "stripper" then it would be a different story.

It's not the fact he had a stripper at his batchelor party that makes this an fml you idiot. If you had more than two brain cells to rub together you would realize that, but instead you tried to make a smart ass 'witty' comment that ultimately fails because you are not funny or smart and apparently don't understand logic. Try again buddy.

Go ask your dad (not in front of your mom) if he had one at his bachelor party

Oh, ok. I'm glad you wouldn't say what he said, lol. I didn't mean an affair, I meant like a recent ex-girlfriend or something. I don't think her life is ******, but her husband is lacking in the sensitivity department. Then again, a lot of guys are. So are a lot of women, as I've learned from this site. NO! Lyrics dude no can haz approval. Sorry.

It's called a hyperbole, because obviously too many guys don't have natural empathy, so I exaggerate to make them understand what kind of awful feeling it instills in someone when they say such insensitive shit. Plus, um, the answer could have been hundreds of things other than that or "I just liked it". He could have said it reminds him of childhood summers, he could have said he liked the bottle, he could have said it was cheap, etc. etc. It's logical to ask that so she can better know what he likes and buy a similar kind later when she's on her own. Sheesh.

So tell me, Ato, what is this FML about? You seem to be full of clever quips and superior intellect (disregard the fact that you spelled "bachelor" wrong). If you actually read the FML, you would know that the problem the OP is concerned with is that her husband prefers the perfume of a stripper. Also, if you read my original comment (#20), you would see that I address that problem (plus any concerns about having a stripper at the bachelor party). Save your sense of superiority for another site because you don't even appear smart on FML. So taking that all into account, what do YOU think this FML is about?

falloutgurl517 0

*gasp* I'VE NEVER HEARD OF STRIPPERS AT A BACHELOR PARTY BEFORE! what has this world some to!?!?!?!?!?!??!

who moderates this stuff? 16 year old girls? seriously grow up. your life isnt even remotely ****** you stupid bitch