By Anonymous - 02/04/2009 10:28 - United States

Today, we sparred for Tae Kwon Do. I forgot my cup, but I didn't think anyone sucked enough to hit me below the belt. 5 seconds into a match, some girl knees me in the happy sacks. After writhing in pain for 30 seconds, I got back up to spar. I didn't think she sucked enough to do it again. She did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 040
You deserved it 31 033

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She's a bitch. Once is your fault. Twice is hers.

Comments

This is why you should never ever spar without a cup if you're a guy; this exact same thing happened to my friend a couple of months ago and he had to be taken to the hospital...

wow i know your pain... I could understand if this was outside of a sparring match, cuz then there are no rules... but IN CLASS?!?! damn... once is ok but TWICE?! that is cruel and unusual punishment!

Also, to the people who think she did it on purpose, you've obviously never done TKD or you wouldn't say that. It's easy to aim in theory but in reality you're both moving around very quickly and you won't always hit where you were originally aiming (for example, if they both went to kick at the same time and he happened to raise his leg up at the wrong time)...

maybe you should keep your guard next time. if it happens once, it could be a fluke. but a second against the same person? you must suck.

#17 its when they jam in ouch, that hurts me just thinking about it, hope you at least won the fight

Mr_Wong 0

Geez, the only recourse is a good ol' fashion **** punt. That'll teach her. I had a similar thing happen to me except the guy that hit me in the crotch wasn't even sparring me.

SpunkT 0

Why does everyone think she intentionally kicked him in the nuts? he even said she sucked, so I would assume she wasn't aiming for that and he's an idiot for forgetting it and still sparring anyway.

voice_of_reason 0

Your opponent should hit you when and where they can. Always protect your groin. And if you can't do it yourself, don't forget your cup to do it for you. Biggest YDI ever.