By bachelor - 26/09/2009 18:15 - United States

Today, was my bachelor party. The only people that showed up were my best man and my father. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 782
You deserved it 3 678

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sooo...invite some strippers. They're more fun than dude friends anyway.

Comments

morgan020 0

Better than leaving your soon to be brother in law in the truck all night cuz he's too young to get into the bars lol my husband got in big trouble for that one. But at least he tried to sneak beer out to him so I guess that counts lol. Or taking a brand new $40,000 truck mudding in someones front yard :) I'm just glad he made it to the wedding with all the stupid shit he did that night. OP being married is not that awful but it is pretty boring so at least your bachelor party is preparing you for what's ahead :)

YourLifeIsntOver 0

Well, atleast the best man shows up... =)

you sound like one of my old best friends and roommates from college. he met his fiancé and alienated all of his friends. Erik,if this is you, ytdi!! if not, man, I am sorry for you. but at least you're getting married to your best friend, right? RIGHT?!

u have a best man for you right?it's enough. be happy please.

axlman 0

this one actually made me go "awwww" wich then made me LOL get a myspace dude!! the place for friends!! hahaha

You should have had the party in Las Vegas. Guys who aren't even your friends will show up for a Vegas trip.

Anonchick 0

the only ppl that showed were the best man and dad=sausage fest.... that sucks that the strippers didn't even show

I wouldn't count on that... even IF tomorrow is his wedding.