By bachelor - 26/09/2009 18:15 - United States

Today, was my bachelor party. The only people that showed up were my best man and my father. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 782
You deserved it 3 678

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sooo...invite some strippers. They're more fun than dude friends anyway.

Comments

wilt 0
delfinofrank 0

You don't need a stupid bachelor party. You're getting married. Start focusing about your life with your women and how many children you both can make. More children equals more American Christian soldiers to fight the Muslims.

You shouldn't have held your bachelor party at LaBare, you queer.

OP, youve learned something that all of us already know, MARRIAGE SUCKS!

Did the three of you play a game of Boggle? It would probably have prepared you for the level of excitement you will experience when you're married.

It's sad when a bachelor party is more dull than a bachelorette's!

WHAT MORE COULD YOU POSSIBLY ASK FOR AT A BACHELOR PARTY?!

Well, you obviously have no friends. So you should go out and make some. And afterwards don't talk to your old friends.

I think one of the more important questions would have been: What was planned? It might have been really, really lame. Given that, the only people who would have shown would be those really devoted to you, and since it was just those two... look on the bright side, at least you can trust your father and best man.

the first thing that came out of my mouth when i read this? "holy shit, that is SAD, dude" ROFL i'm sorry, i laughed so hard. maybe there was a miscommunication? ):