By flattire - 30/03/2009 01:14 - Canada

Today, two really hot guys pulled up in a car next to mine. They were waving at me and pointing down, I figured they were being pigs so I flipped them off. Turns out they were trying to warn me of the flat tire I had. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 428
You deserved it 84 203

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Uh...yeah, YDI. :/ Don't always assume the worst, the cliche "makes an ass of u and me" exists for a reason.

Comments

YDI for not being able to notice when you have a flat. How oblivious are you?

Ha ha! Well, that's what happens when you think everyone out there is trying to get into your pants or make a sexual advance at you. Grow up and stop being such a selfish little bitch. You really didn't even deserve them telling you your tire was flat.

Just think...if you weren't a bitch, you could have had those two hot guys help you change your flat.

UrLife, hello?! Woman driver!! lol, jk. But seriously, OP, YDI for being conceited.

KPACOTKA 0

#7 - calm down, will ya? #8 - no, you're not just a freak of nature, you're also a genius man

@16 Exactly. Every person who posts these types of stories are self-centered fuckwits who think that they are the hottest piece of ass ever and believe that every guy who looks at them wants nothing more than to screw. If I had to guess, you are only moderately attractive and have problems finding/keeping a boyfriend. I'd be willing to bet it's your personality (or lack thereof) - stop being a bitch and guys will like you.

Lotus_Eater 0

That's what you get for being egocentric.