By anonymous - 04/09/2010 05:15 - United States

Today, I saw a car on the side on the highway with a popped tire. The driver didn't have a spare, so I nicely gave them mine. One hour later my tire popped. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 835
You deserved it 8 063

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hug_the_wall 0

wow. at least you were nice to the other guy?

that's how the universe repays you for kindness - punishment. i hope something good comes your way soon that doesn't have anything to do with tires.

Comments

imthatguythatdid 0

You must be very tired after a day like that.

slushpup9696 12

Go Strokes! (in response to your profile pic)

IphonFML 6

12, thats actually not funny and doesn't go well witg this FML

Tasanasanta 0

why is this catagorized as love? Anywho, that's some class A irony right there.

SapphireSympathy 7

lmao. that is some messed up karma! that sucks OP. Fyl

ronrich2 0
quent10 0
twinny_sc 13
champagne210 0

oh bitter sweet irony how I love thee

hug_the_wall 0

wow. at least you were nice to the other guy?

that's how the universe repays you for kindness - punishment. i hope something good comes your way soon that doesn't have anything to do with tires.

Maybe it'll start raining tires! Then people would have plenty of spares! And.. many might die in the process... :/ Why did I think of that eventuality?

aw that sucks. you definatly didn't deserve that cuz u were bein helpful.

PeaceOutx24 0

wow karma can be a bitch sometimes op

You don't even know what karma is, do you? Idiot. @OP, YDI for mis-using the word "them." Please refrain from murdering languages in the future.

What if the driver was a two headed Siamese twin? Or if he/she was gender un-identafiable, it easier just to say they. Also the English language sucks, if I want to butcher it imma make me a nice English steak!

17, you're right, but you're needlessly being a jerk. Quit nitpicking at stuff no one cares about so you can feel superior.