By Nojob - United States - Bronx
Today, on my way to my job interview, the man who was supposed to be interviewing me slammed into my car because he wasn’t paying attention. He fired me for raising his insurance premiums. I got fired before getting the job. FML
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
By  RichardPencil  |  30

On the bright side, you can file for unemployment. Also, find a lawyer who does both personal injury and wrongful termination — your payday from litigation may be much bigger than any you’d have from working.

By  tounces7  |  27

I would speak to his supervisor.

I'm sure they'd LOVE to know that their interviewer is hitting people with his car and then disqualifying them based on that.

I mean the very fact it happened alone is going to put him in some hot water.

By  Seeya55  |  31

Honestly, call the company and let them know. A hiring manager isn't someone you'll be working with, and the company should know that it's employee is losing hire-ees due to negligence.