By Anonymous - 25/10/2012 19:43 - United States - Nutley

Today, trying to be nice, I asked my little sister how school was. She burst into a temper tantrum and screamed at me to fuck off. She's eight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 633
You deserved it 2 544

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kids are so sweet now a days. They're just the darnedest things. Such cuties.

Red flag right there. Maybe things aren't okay for her at school. Kids can be cruel.

Comments

saIty 17

OP: Have a nice day! Sister: DON'T TELL ME WHAT THE **** TO DO!!

Psych101 9

Reminds me of an Archer episode. Lana: Well, okay. But be safe! Archer: No.

JOcoco 14

Be sympathetic OP! She's obviously had a long stressful day. D:

AGhost5445 25

Her boyfriend probably dumped her.

Seriously? Sympathetic? She's eight! Her parents need to do some parenting and regulate that behavior IMMEDIATELY before it turns into something worse!

JOcoco 14

74 - Sorry it wasn't clear but that was sarcasm.

When i was 8, i didn't even know a "F" word excited

Must be her time of...uh... No, she's just an obnoxious little bitch who needs to be smacked, er, taught a lesson.

Man I know when I was that age and said something like that I would have got smacked in the mouth. People to need to discipline their kids more now a days.

Looks like someone needs to spend some time on the shrinks couch.

It seems like she hit puberty early. I remember being that way at 14.

kotana191 8

what has this world come to? eight year olds cussing out their sisters? really?

I blame "Call of Duty"... And Canada.

saIty 17

What you talking aboot,eh eh eh eh?

I'm, sorry. What I said was.... *breaks into a militant song* BLAME CANADA! BLAME CANADA!

Haha it's okay we blame you guys for stuff too jk. I have never said eh or aboot. I can't speak for the rest of us. I know people from Ontario say yous guys lol

You saying "trying to be nice" leads me to believe that you normally aren't nice to your sister. She probably just has her guard up and thinks you're up to something. Eight is too young to have a mouth like that but not too young to suspect odd behavior from you.