By oliviakelly25 - 09/10/2009 06:41 - United States

Today, three months after finally ending a long relationship with the love of my life because he was cheating on me, we are now seeing each other again. And cheating on our new significant others with each other. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 046
You deserved it 86 978

Same thing different taste

Top comments

See... that's exactly why he figured it'd be okay to cheat on you in the first place. You deserve whatever you get from this.

palmtrees 1

Not an FML... more like F the life of the boyfriend that you're cheating on. And yeah, if he'll cheat WITH you, he'll cheat ON you.

Comments

How is this a FML? How did this get through?

If those who modded are sadistic fools like I, they probably just wanted to see us all textually pimpslap this ho into the next dimension.

I'll bet it's for the lulz. Always for the lulz.

how ******* dare u!!! i ****** hate cheaters u hypocrite!!

rachelbrown 0

You know your significant other can read this if he goes on this website, right? Wow you're dumb......

ProtoBuster_1 5

This is one thing that I hate so ******* much: people who both cheat on their significant others with each other and are hypocrites about it. The OP expects us to feel sorry for her? **** that, bitch!

You left your ex for cheating and now your ok with it? You clearly don't care about your current boyfriends feelings. That is so messed up! I'd love to deck you in the face one good time!

Jakester 0

well you definatley live in Idaho hoe haha but seriously why would you do that?? You deserve to be this miserable for being hella effed up!

Must be safe to say that you are an idiot.

yourkiddingright_fml 0