By oliviakelly25 - 09/10/2009 06:41 - United States

Today, three months after finally ending a long relationship with the love of my life because he was cheating on me, we are now seeing each other again. And cheating on our new significant others with each other. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 046
You deserved it 86 978

Same thing different taste

Top comments

See... that's exactly why he figured it'd be okay to cheat on you in the first place. You deserve whatever you get from this.

palmtrees 1

Not an FML... more like F the life of the boyfriend that you're cheating on. And yeah, if he'll cheat WITH you, he'll cheat ON you.

Comments

I hate when people assume that these can't be true. But. That is the plot of the new movie, It's Complicated. Lamo.

sorry but i'm too disgusted by you to say something nice.

coolandsarcastic 0

That's a pretty *****-ish thing to do right there. no one should have any form of sympathy for you.

Nice girls get played. Nice guys settle for less. Most of the time.

twivy16 0

how is this an FML ? you're doing that on purpose. if you don't like it, stop it.

I DONT UNDERSTAND Y PPL CHEAT just ******* breakup with the other person! then do watever the **** u want with the one u wanna be with you two are idiots. stupid hoe

So basically your saying that your life is F-ed because you chose to cheat on your boyfriend with your ex, and then got back with your ex as a result. Your life is only F-ed because you are being an idiot. Nobody told you to cheat on your boyfriend, and nobody told you to get back with your ex. You did all that. Completely your choice.

captainmaharet 1

I just created an account to tell you that YOU ARE A ******* MORON! you deserve to get every possible STD you can without dying just to live long enough for your Boyfriend to dump you and youre "ex" to become overwhelmed and commit suicide....THEN you come on here and make a PROPER FML.