By oliviakelly25 - 09/10/2009 06:41 - United States

Today, three months after finally ending a long relationship with the love of my life because he was cheating on me, we are now seeing each other again. And cheating on our new significant others with each other. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 046
You deserved it 86 978

Same thing different taste

Top comments

See... that's exactly why he figured it'd be okay to cheat on you in the first place. You deserve whatever you get from this.

palmtrees 1

Not an FML... more like F the life of the boyfriend that you're cheating on. And yeah, if he'll cheat WITH you, he'll cheat ON you.

Comments

Sparkiee93 3

Why are you with that other person if you just want to be with Mister cheater chode? If you guys want to be together so much but both your freaking legs are spring loaded so that they pop open every ten minutes why don't you both just get into an open relationship? I can't ******* understand why people just can't be direct with one another, always with the backstabbing sluttyness, lying, and saying one thing when you mean another. Stupid ******. >

******* *****. If you still wanna be with your ex (which seems stupid to me but to each his own) at least have the decency to break up with your new person instead being a disgusting sleaze-ball and sleeping around on your boyfriend, not to mention putting him at serious risk for disease considering you have NO idea where your ex has been/is going. You have just made yourself as bad as your ex! You should come clean with your new boyfriend and let him find somebody worth spending his time with. You deserved to get cheated on if you're a cheater yourself!

That's not an FML. That's you being effing retarded. Good job.

cherry_blossom 0

Wow. Dumb. This isn't an FML or a YDI. It's an NOC - no one cares.

silentmusic 0

so let me get this straight. you brok up with this guy, and started dating someone else. and now you guys are cheating together behind your new partners backs? is all of idaho this crazy?

thomasMiami 0

this isn't an FML, but then, being an idiot you wouldn't know that.

Ah just cut him out of your life already. I've been in the same situation except I didn't have a new significant other I was cheating on. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

deoxylophone 0

Uh... not an FML. F the lives of the people you're cheating on.

It's not really an FML. But I sympathize, I did the exact same thing once.

How the HELL is this an FML? It's not! It's an "I'm a little **** who can't be troubled to cut all emotionally invested parties free of my slaggish self before spreading my legs again". F your new boyfriend's life, and F your ex's new girlfriend's life. They're the ones who have the right to complain. Your life isn't ******....you're ******, missy. Try keeping your legs SHUT, yeah?