By oliviakelly25 - 09/10/2009 06:41 - United States

Today, three months after finally ending a long relationship with the love of my life because he was cheating on me, we are now seeing each other again. And cheating on our new significant others with each other. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 046
You deserved it 86 978

Same thing different taste

Top comments

See... that's exactly why he figured it'd be okay to cheat on you in the first place. You deserve whatever you get from this.

palmtrees 1

Not an FML... more like F the life of the boyfriend that you're cheating on. And yeah, if he'll cheat WITH you, he'll cheat ON you.

Comments

Oh, get your tubes tied. I'd hate for you to breed children that were just as indecisive and pathetic as you are. If you haven't enough willpower to get over a cheating asshole, then you definitely deserve him. People will only treat you as well as you treat yourself. So if you hate yourself enough to allow yourself to be mistreated by some jerk, then you ******* deserve it.

NIC_R00LZ 0

you're stupid for forgiving him. and now you're going to hurt someone else to be with this creep? you're just like him now, congratulations. karma babe, it's going to come back and bite you in the ass.

I logged in just to say that youre a ******* idiot.

MetalCraze 11

YDI for being a cheating **** Do you eveb consider that your ex may be sleeping with more woman than you and his gf? Do you ever stop to think he could give you an STD and you could infect your poor boyfreind what the hell is wrong with your slutbag ***** mind that makes it okay for you to do this to someone?

perstephane 4

So, what? You liked how it felt to be cheated on so much, you thought you'd give someone else that same fuzzy feeling? Seriously, knowing how much that upset and hurt you (clearly it did - you dumped him for five minutes), how could you help him do it to someone else? This is absolutely pathetic and disgusting. You two deserve each other, and I can only hope your significant others find out and dump you both.

eroharaxxx 0

Ho's and bastards go well together. Hope you guys get cheated on over and over...karma.

F the other significant (who are apparently not significant) others' lives. Not your life, you really deserve all the bad karma you're going to get. Congratulations on hurting people on purpose. You're vile, no matter how to try to justify the cheating. You're PURPOSELY hurting people that you don't need to hurt. You need to rethink your relationships.

How can you call it an FML when you're CHOOSING to be in this situation? Either stop whining or get over yourself, and get in a healthy relationship.