By failout - 05/03/2009 21:36 - United States

Today, there was a story called "Looking Good" about fashion in school that ran in the local newspaper. On the front page of that section it featured a picture of my class. I was photoshopped out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 073
You deserved it 5 012

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crackhead425 0

xD If i was in your class I probably would have been edited out too. Don't feel bad.

Comments

you_not_me_OWNED 0

i'm one of those people who has NO sense of fashion, but the way i dress gives one the illusion of being fashionable.......idk, it's hard to explain.

i agree with 5. you got any major deformities or something? that'd be helpful in pointing out in the op.

Also, I didn't think of this before... it could be a legal issue, though I'm not ENTIRELY sure about it since I'm not a lawyer or anything. Maybe your classmates gave consent for their photo to be published in the newspaper and you somehow missed that?

jorgitooo 0

It is possible that your eyes were closed or something and they didn't want that in the picture and couldn't rectify it in any other way; it may have nothing to do with your fashion sense at all.

twilightobsesser 0
DamUrLyfeSukz 0

smh...sorry that must really hurt

marris 0

And did you return the photo release form at the beginning of the school year? because if you didn't, its your own fault you were photoshopped out.

jayhawk63 0

I agree with #11. Or is it possible that its a picture you weren't in? Its a bitch to take an entire person out of a picture, who has the time for that? I doubt somebody hates you enough to spend the time to take you out of a picture.

shiaii 0

either you were really just cropped out... or this is a fake story.

kagome_eb 0