By OhDamn - 16/09/2009 06:34 - United Kingdom

Today, there was a knock at my door, and I was greeted by a punch to the face. The man was the extremely angry "fiancé" of the girl I've been married to for just over a year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 974
You deserved it 2 993

Same thing different taste

Top comments

For some reason, I laughed at this at first. But look on the bright side - it's a nice wake-up call since it looks like your "wife" is sleeping around behind your back. Good luck and all.

Comments

Your missus is a hussy. It sucks and you don't want to admit it but if she can just have a 2nd life like that and lie and act right in front of you then she is a tramp and you need to cut the girl loose. DIVORCE!! Better luck in the future. That would suck so bad. You should still break that "other guy's" legs..

UM EW. That's pathetic. Kick her to the curb.

i feel as though this is the wrong way around... shouldn't it be YOU punching him, seeing as though you are married to her and he is just her fiance,,, which means you've most probably been with her longer :S

what a bitch I would be pissed at my wife!!!

then shouldn't you be mad at him? I mean she cheated on you, and can't you show him the rung and pictures to prove you two are married? I mean you married her first...

ThePhantress 0

DON'T go straight to divorce. Try doing something that, apparently, nobody else has been smart enough to consider yet: WORK IT OUT!!!! Jesus, people. Marriage isn't a trial-and-error thing, contrary to what other people (probably your OWN parents) have taught you. Divorce should be the absolute last resort when it comes to a marriage, and it SHOULD be heart-wrenching and devastating because it's ripping apart a sacred bond. Work it out, OP. And the next time you see that guy, punch him in the ballsack.

miss2kute31 0

#83, stfu please... OPs wife cheated on him AND got engaged to another man. How can OP "work it out" with her? The trust will automatically be at 0 percent and its probably a high chance that she'll continue to cheat or worse case scenario, Leave her husband for the guy that punched him in the face. So don't judge what "parents have taught us" because any smart person would know its a SIN to cheat on your husband/wife. Why go against your vows that you promised one another IN FRONT OF GOD! OP deserves better, someone who WON'T cheat AND get engaged to someone else WHILE they're married ALREADY...you seem like one of those idiots who allows a person to cheat on you multiple times....

The_9th_Doctor 18

kick him in the happy sacks and ditch the cheating *****. problem solved

I think you guys have to have a talk...

Why do people get mad at the other person? It's the cheater's fault.