By twinzies - 20/02/2016 02:46 - United States - Chula Vista

Today, there's a new freshman at my school that looks exactly like me. Whenever we see her, my friends shout "Twinzies!" I don't have anything against her, but I'm bummed because I'm a male senior. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 621
You deserved it 1 842

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mermaidkeels 26

So if you guys had a kid together, would you be triplets?

One in a billion eh? I guess it never specified the gender...

Comments

andrmac 25

Do hate your baby face, if that's part of it. It won't last forever.

Don't get your hopes up too high, OP. I'm almost 27 and can barely grow a thin mustache.

Sounds like a perfect reason to date her for a little bit

I don't even want to know how you reached that conclusion.

Maybe it's a good opportunity for you to get a girlfriend if she's cool with it. I know the age difference is big but if you have a connection then **** it it could turn in a great relationship

Funny thing, the age difference might not be that big. I dated someone in my sophomore year of high school who was in the seventh grade but only six months younger than me, so he would have been a freshman when I was a senior. Because of where our birthdays fell he was supposed to be in the grade below me, but he failed a grade and I skipped a grade. It was really weird to explain to people!

if you say anything it will get worse. .as a senior..just ignore it

1) there can be boy/girl twins 2) either she looks older or you look younger haha try and think of the positives

You do realize that fraternal twins don't look any more alike than regular siblings, right?

There actually are rare instances of identical twins of different sexes. And even fraternal twins (or siblings for that matter) can actually look a lot like each other.

Yes, but my point was that you were implying that boy/girl twins (99.999% of the time fraternal) look more alike than regular siblings. That is not the case at all.

missyfiona89 28

You may not look feminine, she may just look masculine.

You should see if you can run a scam. Start working in ****. The Wonder Twins.