Ace in the hole

By IHaveThePower - 19/11/2021 11:00 - Canada - Ottawa

Spicy
Today, I found out the test for a yeast infection is a vaginal exam. I've never had a deeper understanding of my own asexuality than in the moment a stranger, with another stranger as a chaperone, was poking at my intimate parts while I couldn't see what was going on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 047
You deserved it 243

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pretty sure you not getting aroused from it has little to do with you being asexual....

You're asexual and you had a threesome? Damn! I haven't been able to pull that off and I'm a lifelong trisexual -- I try to be sexual.

Comments

randybryant799 20

Um welcome to womanhood? You seem surprised by the exam. How did you think you were going to be diagnosed?

1. I'm a trans dude. I end up not getting a lot of information about my downstairs area. 2. I've just never had that exam before. 3. It's less the 'not aroused' bit and more the deep, fundamental knowledge that other human beings do NOT belong in that particular area...

wysegirl 24

The real nightmare is that type of exam occurs every 1 to 3 years.

That happens with non-ace people at the obgyn too. Now, if you've had other reason to think you're ace, that's fine. Just saying that this isn't the ONLY reason to think you're ace.

Pretty sure you not getting aroused from it has little to do with you being asexual....

You're asexual and you had a threesome? Damn! I haven't been able to pull that off and I'm a lifelong trisexual -- I try to be sexual.

Thought urine was used to test for yeast infections??......hmmm...must be a new technique.

Vesi 29

For female parts: Internal swab for yeast, urine looking for UTI.

Oh...Never had a yeast infection before.

diraven 15

It's like when you're a guy and the doctor is examining you with your pants down and then the hot nurse comes in and your penis has never been smaller

Yeah arousel is largely psychological. I would not expect this to tick that box.

And1 12

Vaginal exam is NOT needed to diagnose a yeast infection. A swab is needed which they can ask you to do yourself. Wtf??