By Brayden - 10/01/2016 03:27 - Australia - Crib Point

Today, the person I was driving behind put their car in reverse and backed straight into me. I was then yelled at and told, "I had my reversing lights on! Why didn't you move?!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 296
You deserved it 1 759

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MisterKnowItAll 15

It makes you wonder how some people even got their license.

You can fix the car, but you can't fix stupid.

Comments

Sounds like what people do in a parking lot to get a parking spot.

people like that should be jailed just to make a point. get then on wreckless endangerment. give them a few months in the slammer or a fat ticket

Something similar happened to me but the guy was road raging and intentionally reversed and backed into me!! People are so rude. And dumb. My insurance company still got me for rear ending. I hope your situation pans out better!!

BloodyGlass 10

Wonder if the cops took this psycho into a psych ward, because that's where they belong.

That person knows that the lights are on the back of a car, right?

Oyas12 14

I still wonder how some of these asshole even get their driver license

serslybro 20

The happened to me at a red light a few years ago. The cops, insurance and tow truck didn't believe that we didn't rear end him... It was a nightmare trying to figure it out. Good luck!!

******* dumb bitch got her license out of a cereal box.

In New Zealand, it's really common for people to pull up right behind someone who's clearly showing they want to reverse parallel park. We're talking indicators on; slowing down and pulling alongside the car you want to park behind; putting the car in reverse so the reversing lights come on; the whole bit. Yet someone stops two inches off your back bumper. I just sit there and wait until they figure out how stupid they are and go around me.