By Anonymous - 01/07/2016 16:23 - Sweden - Alingsås

Today, the paternity test came back. It's like I suspected all along; my "son" is actually my half-brother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 407
You deserved it 1 858

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is all kinds of ****** up.. And that poor kid will have to live with that :/

That's screwed up! Hopefully it doesn't affect your relationship with your son!

Comments

ViviMage 38

At least he isn't your nephew! Wait... Isn't the Y chromosome passed from father to son unchanged?

Your wife slept with your father? Or are you the woman, and your father raped you?

The little circle with the arrow pointing up right by the name means OP is male.

Jesus ******* Christ wtf. Think before you comment next time this is just stupid.

Why would a woman need a paternity to prove she is the mother?

She wouldn't, but her bf/ husband needs the test to determine whether or not he's the father.

Some babies are accidentally switched in hospitals and parents ending up bringing them home. It's rare and has happened (they reckon every maternity hospital has done it at least once) and literally no-one knows any different - Maybe until the child looks like neither parent or any other family member and a paternity test like this is done (usually because it's assumed the mother has cheated).

kingdomgirl94 29

Oh no, OC's dad is actually the mother?! What are the odds?!

42 - Just saying, not everyone is able to see the gender of the OP. I for one am not. If you read through FMLs quickly, you might not get it right away.

There is no gender showing on mobile. So thats probably why she said that. Think before you decide to be an asshat

on mobile it shows a person in pants for men and dress for women

Wow, I'm sorry OP! I don't think I've ever read a more FYL in my life.

Oh dear. At first I read it from the view of the mother and was really confused then realized it was a guy. That really sucks. Best thing you can do is start to cut both of them out of your life.

bobsanction 18

Well that's entirely ****** up.

I assume your dad is the culprit. Ick. FYL for sure.