By Anonymous - 01/07/2016 16:23 - Sweden - Alingsås

Today, the paternity test came back. It's like I suspected all along; my "son" is actually my half-brother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 407
You deserved it 1 858

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is all kinds of ****** up.. And that poor kid will have to live with that :/

That's screwed up! Hopefully it doesn't affect your relationship with your son!

Comments

I know it sounds ****** up, but op, we need to know more

species4872 19

My aren't we all so judgemental. The wife/gf may have been with the father before OP, who knows. More information is required.

Gaernem 17

So.. Your step-mom cheated on your dad with you? I'm not serious, but I would like further details.

I guess the real question is, do you love your "son"? From how I understood your post, you think your wife cheated on you. *Personally*, I would be for confronting her with this information, as well as divorce, but of course that's not my business. What I find more important: It seems your father is a terrible father. Would he be there for your "son" and do you even want him to? It's not the child's fault. I think going with your heart is the best choice here. If you love him and are there for him, YOU WILL BE his father.

robbiemad 7

Did you sleep with your father? Or did your wife sleep with your father?

How can people actually click the 'You deserve it' button? Dude, I'm sorry. Fyl

Omg I thought this was posted by a female and was so completely freaked out.

nicolai44 12

Trying to find a bright side... I guess that's better than realizing later that your half-brother is also your son..?

advice, keep your legs closed when your daddy is around!

dragoongirl90 34