By Anonymous - 01/07/2016 16:23 - Sweden - Alingsås

Today, the paternity test came back. It's like I suspected all along; my "son" is actually my half-brother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 405
You deserved it 1 857

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is all kinds of ****** up.. And that poor kid will have to live with that :/

That's screwed up! Hopefully it doesn't affect your relationship with your son!

Comments

Wait, but then that means that the real father is..... oh shit

Share the test to everybody, let everybody know you wife is a cheating asshole and your father is a ********.

or maybe op wouldn't want everyone to know that happened to him

You also have to think of the child, though. Don't create a hostile environment where he will be growing up. I'm not saying keep it a secret, but blaring it to everyone might not be a good idea.

thank you for explaining friend. I was having a very hard time wrapping my head around this

Probably the best thing to do. He'll probably will want to dump the cheating wife/gf so either everybody knows what happened or he will be the one blamed for leaving his wife and "son".

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

In a lot of places you can get a prison sentence (and a substantial one) for doing what you are suggesting. And way to stigmatise an illness. What a butt!

And take a mother away from the kid? Put your revenge aside and be the bigger person, especially when a kid is involved.

Someone did this to an 18 month old to get back at the mother for not wanting to be in an abusive relationship with him. If this was meant to be a joke, it's not funny. If this was serious, it's happened before. Either way, not something that should be suggested.

that is horrible! who in their right mind would hurt a child like that. geez. some people shouldn't have kids.

Ok let's run with this idea, aFeeble0ldMan. Where exactly would you obtain this HIV sample to inject into your girlfriend, hmm? Please do tell. In addition to being one of the stupidest ideas I've ever heard, it's also illegal, immoral, and a ludicrous retribution for cheating. Idiot.

find out if you love her and are ready to raise that child as your own..if not, your (than)ex-wife will be nothing more than your fathers mistress and the child might grow up with someone else..

Why'd he stay with her after this? For the sake of the child (if he's older)?? I wouldn't stay. Betrayed by wife and father!? I don't know if time would fully heal that.

Oh god...that sucks. Hope you don't have any more kids with the same woman...

BrailynRaylynn 22

Well, technically, he didn't have a kid with her.

Beat the living hell out of your father even though I highly doubt he has any right to be called that. Been a long time I read a true FML. FYL bro

I'm sorry you're going through this. Not only did you find out that your wife/gf betrayed you, but your dad as well. Regardless of how your relationship goes with them, don't talk it out on your brother.

When a woman and her father-in-law really lust for each other they end up naked in bed together. Sometimes that "cuddling" leaves said woman pregnant with her father-in-law's child.

sgdigaetano 3

How many ways can one say 'yuck'?????