By lonely - 12/04/2010 00:27 - United States

Today, the Jehovah's Witnesses were at my door. Normally I don't give them the time of day, but I was so lonely for company, I let them in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 074
You deserved it 7 743

Same thing different taste

Top comments

spidergirl41 0

aww. go to chat roulette. make friends, meet penises. :D

spidergirl41 0

hmm. idk, I say, maybe make a few friends, get laid, quit jacking off to night elves dancing on world of Warcraft, and hmm yeah that ought to work

Comments

lickmyjock 0

Don't tell me, they're buried under the cement floor in the basement? Good plan!

melaniexann 0

nice, real nice. i'm one of jehovah's witnesses. you really needed us to keep you company? wow... now thats sad.

ahhfuckmylife 0

nice one 22 u just made a catholic proud

sugarbabyxoxo 2

wow so much hate against Jws..anyways dude just go out more and meet new people duh!!!

x805xUnknown 6

#22 You're talking about Jehovah witnesse's right?

melaniexann 0

i agree with #1, its not an FML.

damn who gets pissed at jahovahs witnesses they r around only becuz the bible said spread the word and hmm vry lonely I c

melaniexann 0

the bible isn't actually contradictory in itself. it's what religion has done to the bible. the Catholics are trying to make it so that gays can be accepted when the bible specifically says that "men who lie with men will not inherit gods kingdom". if everyone actually applied the principles in the bible the world would be a better place. no wars, crime. and all you atheists out there, even if there was no god wouldn't it be nice to live in a world where only good people lived on the earth and could live forever. and instead of dying with no hope for the future wouldn't it better to have hope in something positive? and by the way you all "so called" Christians, the meaning of hell is the common grave and those who die faithfully to the end will be resurrected onto a paradise earth. if you don't believe me, when Jesus died the bible says he went into hades which is hebrew or greek for hell but he got resurrected and went to heaven cos he is gods son. and only 144000 go to heaven, the rest of the good people will live on earth forever in apeaceful new world. there is actually nothing wrong with jehovahs witnesses, they just just apply what the bible says unlike other religions. when going door to door if someone says what their saying is not in the bible they ask the person to get there bible out. and by the way the only reason they actually go door knocking is because it's says to in Mathew 24:14 and Mathew 28:19,20. well it actually doesn't say 'go doorknocking' but it does say 'preach the good news to all the earth'

Ultimate_Cynic 0

Funny how you don't see them practicing Deuteronomy 21:18-21 or Psalm 137:9 all that much. Although, I will admit, stricter enforcement of 1 Timothy 2:12 would be nice. Also, no, I would not want to live in a world where no one ever died. The planet would get so overpopulated that it would, ironically, turn into Hell on Earth within a few hundred years.

RedPillSucks 31

Or Leviticus, where it basically commands you to kill men who lie with other men. or kill men who sleep with unclean women (women on their periods). Don't use the bible as an example of the absence of violence. There's plenty of killing and rape to spare. Read Genesis about what the people of Sodom and Gommorah were going to do to the angels that were sent to warn Lot. In exchange to stop the town from raping them, Lot was going to offer up his daughters to be raped. Remember, Lot was suppose to be the good one.

Awesome #45! Well put. I'm a JW too. Unbaptized publisher currently.