He's a very naughty boy

By Anonymous - 29/03/2020 08:00

Today, a Jehovah's Witness followed me around, talking about Jesus. My dad's a pastor. I hear this stuff all day, every day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 674
You deserved it 188

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I thought that JW's don't believe that Jesus is the Son of God....

sourgirl101 28

It’s the trinity that they don’t believe in. To them Jesus is God’s first begotten son. A separate entity.

Comments

I thought that JW's don't believe that Jesus is the Son of God....

sourgirl101 28

It’s the trinity that they don’t believe in. To them Jesus is God’s first begotten son. A separate entity.

samomaha 17

JWs believe in Jesus as the son of God and that his life began in heaven. They do not, tho, accept thec oncept of the holy trinity. They don't celebrate Christmas or Easter because to their way of thinking, the birth and resurrection are minor things devolving oujt of ancient pagan festivals or beliefs; his death is the important event.

kujiens101 24

But why do they not celebrate birthdays?

From a social distance, I presume? Just sneeze in your hand and go to shake hands with them. They'll run away -- no one has such faith in their deity's protective power that they'll chance it with the current plague.

DoctorPALO 14

I know your pain my dad is a pastor as well

Wow. I've only had very polite jehovah's witnesses show up.

Have you tried introducing them to your father?

coius 23

I’ll see your issue, and raise you a religious divorce. Look up LeDoux vs. LeDoux My dad’s a JW. Mom was a devout catholic. My life was/is hell

kujiens101 24

So, after reading that court case, you must be Peter, right?