By Anonymous - 16/10/2012 18:43 - United States

Today, the guardian angel charm my grandma gave to me for "safe driving" fell off my sun visor while I was driving. This scared me enough to cause me to swerve into another moving car. So much for safe driving. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 701
You deserved it 7 110

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh my God, you must be a really bad driver if your guardian angel gave up and called it quits.

Comments

secretsymbiote21 5

How is it cursed? This incident proves that it was working all along; it was only when it fell off that OP hit another car.

horizontalline 18

That's why you put it on the passenger visor.

My mother called me an angel, therefore, your comment is disproven.

Who says? You? Like I'm supposed to take your word for it.

Welshite is on a reply roll, and I must say I have thoroughly enjoyed each comment :).

Well maybe it just liked the mirror spot so much that when it fell off it got angry and wrecked your car

Believe in your self, not on tokens, signs, and luck charms! U can do anything!

I have the same guardian angel thing on my visor

Shadow_Phantom 26

"Guardian angel." Oxymorons are fun. YDI.

Obviously it prevented you from a more severe accident that was to happen later on.

ideasrule 13

And once again, we see the result of believing in superstition instead of science, nonsense instead of reason...

In case you can't read, the accident happened as soon as the charm wasn't there. So if anything, it kinda supports that they work no? I don't actually believe in charms myself but I find it amusing how the bad stuff happened as soon as it fell off.