By Jeri - 12/02/2010 08:41 - United States

Today, the day of my 29th birthday and two weeks after our 10th wedding anniversary, the only thing my husband got me for my birthday was divorce papers. Happy birthday, bitch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 654
You deserved it 4 945

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh please. I'm 22 and have been with my fiancee since we were 14. We've been living on our own for four years. We're getting married this year. We're in the real world. I'm a teacher, he's an engineer. People can know love at a young age and that love can last a lifetime. Just because you don't know it doesn't mean others don't. Our relationship has lasted longer than many people who get married in their 30's.

NeonWar__ 0

Comments

That's kind of stuff you get when get married at 19...

murffi 0

What kind of a moron gets married at 19???

UWBeautyQueen12 0

UDI for getting married at 18. Stupid

Ugh I hate when people are like oh you are to young. As long as you can pay for yourself, and you are in love age does not matter. People that are saying oh you will miss out on life, I saw some people post sleeping with other girls and going with other girls before getting married. Um not every guy wants to have sex with everything that moves some want to only have sex with one person hopefully, I know its unlikely but still just cause you get married young does not always mean your gonna feel like you wasted life, truthfully if you found that to be a waste of life you should not ever get married, cause in a way marriage is an adventure all its self. Yes you should be financially able but that does not go with age, now high school yes to young but if your out of school in love, and can pay for yourself go for it.

wethekings7 0

wow...what an a-hole.what kind of person would be like that on someone's b-day! that's a special day and shouldn't be f-ed up cuz someone's marrige isn't working. I'm glad you guys are getting divorced, you deserve so much better!

You know, that is kind of what you get for getting married when you are 18. Don't make poor decisions in the future!

at least you are still young and don't have to stay with his sorry ass any longer!

sounds like you're the bitch and that you got what you deserved

califormula 0

You're getting divorced for a reason. Maybe it's because you seem really selfish. Boo hoo, it's your birthday.

purplebluetattoo 3

Love how this is worded. :) But fyl that sucks