By Aaron - 27/01/2010 02:12 - United States

Today, some girl from Colorado called me. She knew my name. My Facebook. I had no idea how she got my number. She then asks me out. I say "sure" sarcastically. She then calls my girlfriend, who also lives in Colorado. Our relationship is now over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 910
You deserved it 39 478

Same thing different taste

Top comments

its probably better it happened......seriously like if your girlfriends gonna test you like that then whats the point of being together in the first place

"random girl from Colorado", "I had no idea...", "girlfriend/../lives in Colorado" and you didn't see the connection? YDI

Comments

carrotpuke 0

i wanna hear andy samberg rap about this in a digital short.

I'm not sure what's worse... that you used sarcasm towards someone you don't know at all, and who seems to know you extremely well, or the fact that you're in that long of a distance relationship. Also, you should have made the Colorado connection immediately. Think about it, if this girl knows this much about you, maybe she's talked to someone you know in that area, like your girlfriend! After reaching that conclusion, you should have used way more tact in speaking to this person.

Wait, Maryland to Colorado is too long for a long distance relationship? I'm right in thinking these are both in USA, right?

saranottelling 7

Yes, they are both in the U.S. but Maryland is on the east coast (New England) and Colorado is pretty far west. It'd take days (literally, counting sleeping and eating) to drive there, if they wanted to see each other they would have to take a plane. And if we're talking about time they're two hours apart. (I'm correct right? I'm not 100% sure what time zone Colorado is) *sigh* The United States is too big... I should move to Puerto Rico...

And people from other countries like to call Americans ignorant when it comes to knowing foreign places... ???

Tell your girlfriend you were testing her. She failed the test because she wasn't putting out enough to keep you from wanting another girlfriend.

namhowell 6

She set you up. U 2 probably be better off without each other anyway.

Kylias 6

My first thought is that your girlfriend set you up, but I also think that maybe it was a friend of hers that didn't like you.

littlelemur 2

I'm gonna go with: even if there is no secret "testing you" plot, you're still dumb cuz you shouldn't encourage psycho stalkers even sarcastically. People who are that crazy don't tend to easily pick up on normal social cues. My first response would have been some interrogation of the psycho girl, then of the gf.

MandaaX392 0

dangggg. that sucks!!! you definately got tested.

Breeneefml12 0

you deserve it for not making it obvious enough that you were sarcastic

Said*** YDI, don't be so sarcastic. Sarcasm never works through the internet...

I didn't know the phrase "some girl called me" referred to internet communication! I guess I learned something new today