By Aaron - 27/01/2010 02:12 - United States

Today, some girl from Colorado called me. She knew my name. My Facebook. I had no idea how she got my number. She then asks me out. I say "sure" sarcastically. She then calls my girlfriend, who also lives in Colorado. Our relationship is now over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 910
You deserved it 39 479

Same thing different taste

Top comments

its probably better it happened......seriously like if your girlfriends gonna test you like that then whats the point of being together in the first place

"random girl from Colorado", "I had no idea...", "girlfriend/../lives in Colorado" and you didn't see the connection? YDI

Comments

Maybe she just wanted an excuse to leave you.

imchanel 0

that sucks; too bad she doesnt understand sarcasm. and next time try saying you have a girlfriend

girlzrule94587 0

wat the **** happened there. that was totally messed up. did that girl have a porblem or something?

Um...duh. Random girl from Colorado was asked to do this by Colorado girl friend. They know each other! It was a test. He did not pass.

MarieT 0

lol, that's awesome! **** both of them! they sound like faggots anyway. ur ex-girlfriend sounds just as creep as the random caller.

I doubt your relationship meant very much to either of you if you're in Maryland and she's in Colorado, and if she broke up with you over that. Is she in middle school?

b1a2n3a4n5a6s 0

Nothing wrong with long distance relationships, but both parties have to be mature enough to handle the distance. Which obviously your bimbo of an ex wasn't. It's kinda your fault for not seeing the trap (seriously? Girl lives in the SAME STATE as your gf and knows a shit-ton about you, but you suspect nothing?), but it's understandable. Still, this isn't really an FYL. Think about it, would you really want to be tied to a paranoid, manipulative shrew like her? Throw out your rod for some "Not A Crazy Bitch" fish, OP.

i tend to think that people who engage in **** acts tend to run from one partner to the next. actually, there are ****** across the board.