By Anonymous - 20/06/2009 17:14 - United States

Spicy
Today, one of my good friends confided in me about the affair she is having with our boss. She'd been sleeping with him for 3 months and told me they were in love, but it had to be kept quiet due to our company's very strict anti-fraternization policy . I'd been secretly seeing him all year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 308
You deserved it 23 882

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bangarang_Rufio 0

Now would be a good time to jump for that promotion lol. You know, since you got HIM a raise first.

Hahaha I bet there wasn't even an anti- fraternizing policy, just a way for your boss to play both of you and make sure you kept quiet :P

Comments

He's a jerk, but it's so hard to say no to slutty chicks at work.

This pretty much explains why that policy exists.

eeee93757 0

Sounds like the three of you should head north to Utah. Then the three of you can get married and not have to fight over him.

for all you morons saying blackmail him, the OP is just as guilty. so she and her friend would get fired too, making it an empty threat. especially since hes higher up and more likely to find a new job than two secerateries

get tested then dump his assss. And if i were you.. i would start lookin for a job elsewhere.. coz i wouldnt be able to stand knowing he's in the same building as me!!!!

How come she's the ***** and not him??? He's the one with 2 girls and who knows if it's only 2 maybe he has a few more outside of work. Neither didn't even know, so the ***** here is the boss not either of the girls. This judging crap on females needs to vanish were in the 21st century already!!! If it's really going to be equal then this should be too. And I agree with #34 blackmail him. You can either get a raise or get him fired if the both of you testify.

eeee93757 0

If women are going to be equal, women need to stop being hypocrites. For one, if a woman hits a man, the man should have every right to hit the woman back, otherwise that man and that woman are not at all equal. Men get to hit other men. Hell, sport is made out of men beating each other to bloody pulps (UFC, Boxing, Wrestling), yet if a man lays a hand on a woman, be it provoked or not, it becomes a terrible, unspeakable deed? That's not equality. Why there will never be absolute gender equality is because of the contradictions between equality and liberty. For example, if a guy wanted to say a joke about women at work, or hung pornography in the work place, it would make the women work in an environment that may seem hostile to them. If someone at work frequently referred to women as chicks, and a woman was offended by it, the woman would then be working in a hostile environment. If a woman wants to be treated equally in the work place, then she shouldn't be offended at what guys usually talk about. I think it's unreasonable for all women to be content with whatever people do at work, and for guys to go out of their way to change their lifestyles to conform to what's politically correct. All you feminist types pushing for equality don't realize it, but you're just driving a wedge in between men and women, making them less and less equal. Freakin' hypocrites.

eeee93757 0

They wouldn't let me save this into my edit so it will have to be a separate comment but: Nobody in this situation is more the *****. The man is the ***** for seeing two (or more for all we know) women at the same time, both the ladies are the ****** for having an affair with their boss, breaking their company's anti fraternization policy they knew full well about. Stop trying to shift the blame, everyone is at fault here.

Cerauno 0

Dump his ass, get tested for STDs, and preferably have him fired. What an asshole.