By Anonymous - 01/11/2011 16:18 - United States

Today, on a dating site, I was matched with my brother, again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 360
You deserved it 5 980

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'll say wincest before every other idiot does it

Maybe you and him should use different dating sites...

Comments

that's because dating sites match you on physical appearance similarities and closeness. cracked.com did a thing with fake X-Men profiles, and they were matched because the pictures were of twins and they lived in the same house. ******* genius.

Very well said, I couldn't agree more!!

dforrt 0

Maybe.. People of the same race are attracted to each other more..? People aren't scared of it.. It's personal preference... Don't think theres a problem with EVERYTHING alright?

It's obvious y'all are meant to be together! Haha jk that sucks

Yeah, I think it's time for a different site! And make sure to tell him not to sign up on that one too...

The good news is that you can skip that whole "getting to know you phase" I guess.

Still, don't put out until at least the third date. You don't want to appear easy.

Now the only problem is deciding who's room to do it in.

Shut the **** up, you stereotypical prick.

No, you be quiet. Don't you have a sheep outside that's in need of some lovin'?

Tell you what: bite me, and learn to take a joke. If I was there right now, I would kick you in the balls. Actually, it would be easier to just kick your sister in the mouth.

you ******* fail at life. please die now.

Torva_fml 16

Stop denying it! even the dating websites know you're meant to be together!

CrisisH3ro 0

do you like the same things your bro does or the other way around?