By hubby - 08/10/2013 17:57 - United States

Spicy
Today, my wife's pregnancy hormones got so bad that she freaked out and threw a tantrum, accusing me of always making important decisions for her. All I did was get her some food from Taco Bell as a surprise. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 638
You deserved it 5 791

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

Awww, what a good husband you are. Don't worry, she'll forgive you later, hormones are like that.

uhnevermind 24

Maybe she doesn't want the *****?

Comments

Looks like she's giving birth out if both holes

threer 30

I'm eating.. :-( Should have remembered..

Espolax 8

Wat were u thinking...U should have got her Wendy's

The only positive thing coming out of this comment is that you didn't say "should of"

hcollins1 18

Being a Wendy's employee for over 3 years now and maybe becoming a manager in the near future (and because of this may affect my opinion), yea the quality of our food is so much better than Taco Bell, I think I might prefer Taco Bell over Wendy's. But then again, Wendy's chili and baked potatoes are two of the very few things I still do love and haven't gotten tired of. Yet.

The Doritos Locos Taco: Nacho Cheese or Cool Ranch? Come on, OP! This is an earth shattering choice! How dare you be so presumptuous as to make it for her!

Its all about the chalupa. Oh man here comes the cravings! Hold my comment ill be right back.......

hcollins1 18

Should've gotten one of everything off of the menu, more choices for her and less of a chance of getting in trouble! Unless her crazy hormones have her craving McDonalds. Then you're screwed.

hcollins1 18

Did you not get the taco supreme with extra extra sauce? I'd be mad too.

CVTTRVN 19

Bury me if you'd like but I personally dislike Taco Bell with a passion lol

I hate Taco Bell...but my reasons are personal...I worked there for 8 years and was treated like dirt.

How could of you worked there for 8 years? Most states require you to be 16 to work in fast food. Your profile says you're 23. That means 7 years.. Don't know math?

95: How could you have*, not of. Also, in my state you can work at 14 with a work permit. Why would you assume something about the life of a person you know nothing about, and then follow up with something rude like "don't know math?" Comments like yours make me sick.

hcollins1 18

Also 95, the age on her profile may not be her actual age. There are some people that don't put their real age.

The problem with your post is you called tacobell food.

sourgirl101 28

Sorry things seem so unpredictable with her hormones swings now but hopefully she'll look back in the future and think "what a great husband" you were during her crazy stage. I used to send my husband out for queen olives etc... at 3am and he never once complained about my requests. I still give him credit to this day for being there for me.(:

TheDrifter 23

The first thing every father to be should find is a 24 hour grocery store and at least 4 24 hour drive thrus serving different sorts of food.

My boyfriend woke up at one in the morning and went to get me Burger King after I saw a commercial and started crying over wanting their onion rings :)

As repayment for dealing with these types of requests, I think men should be allowed to act the same way after the pregnancy is over. Not indefinitely but for at least a month.

Just humor her until the baby comes! Then hopefully she'll be back to her (normal) self!