By weave9z - 04/09/2012 02:08 - Canada - Montreal

Today, my wife made up her own theme song for when she pees in the shower. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 180
You deserved it 3 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GovernorGeneral 8

Everything should have its own theme song.

Comments

"Tinkle tinkle little star In the shower, not the car Up above the tub so high Like the raindrops in the sky I have nothing better to do Time to make a song for when I poo" Am I close?

You have found a very special lady. Never let her go!

wanderingshopper 13

Geez get over it. It just means she likes music. And to the idiot who said its disgusting, he never said she plays in her pee. He said while she's peeing. So how is doing a natural bodily function disgusting? Just grow up.

afairshake 8

That is repulsive and really unsanitary. Who's that lazy they can't pee in a toilet you know typically located within inches of the shower before or after taking a shower? Then to have no shame and sing about it wow I'd not tolerate that. If that's any indication of the kind of lady she is I'd want better personally.

You do realise she's in a shower, where all dirt, scum and urine can go down the drain while being constantly hit by running water, right? Second, do you usually pause your shower session and go to your toilet to pee, while still dripping wet? Because that's what you're implying. Third, a person singing in the shower about peeing automatically makes her some outcast and should be pushed aside for someone more favorable? She's in the bathroom, that's her business, not yours. Plus, it's just one thing she does in the privacy of her home. Who are you to judge her entire personality and mentally from one event posted on an online forum? Sounds superficial to me.

It's a ******* shower, dumbass. Water washes it away immediately, so it's probably more sanitary than using the toilet because a wash it better than a wipe. And have you tried sitting on a toilet with a wet ass? It's the most uncomfortable thing ever.

TheEpicMilkMan 13

I'm not making a mess in my bathroom just to pee in a toilet when theres a perfectly good drain right under my feet ma'am.

DammitDammit 2

Tou do know that urine is sterile, right? Its 1000 cleaner than your hands, your keyboard, and everything you touched since the last time you - yes - peed.

The fact that you have to judge someone's personality by one little incident just showed everyone else how you personality really is..

ohcomeonsrsly 6

Not to mention trying to use toilet paper on skin that's already wet from the shower!

afairshake 8

Wow you needed to call me a dumb ass to make yourself feel better how sad for you. My point was there's toilets for a reason and showers for a reason. Not being able to use both is lazy end of story.

afairshake 8

I'm medically trained in two fields I don't think I need to come out of a cave I know all about germs get an education please

afairshake 8

Oh yes because what you just said isn't doing the same thing right use your brain

afairshake 8

Well most people would go before or after

TheEpicMilkMan 13

why is it that I believe you are liking your own comments because you know they're probably going to be thumbed down because you're trying to defend yourself which is probably going to make your situation far worse.

afairshake 8

I never thumb my own comments kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it

afairshake 8

I never thumb my own comments kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it I personally think that feature should be removed on any posted by the person thumbing them

TheEpicMilkMan 13

DON'T LIE TO ME WOMAN I KNOW YOU'RE GUILTY >.<.....sorry been playing too much L.A. Noire... ._.

afairshake 8

One thing I am not is a liar but then you'd have to know me and not a commenter behind a picture that you have in your head. I'm actually very sweet, very honest and try to stay drama free. This isn't the best place for that mind you but I come here to laugh.

I pee in the shower all the time! For one, it saves water by not having to flush. And two, it also saves toilet paper by not having to wipe!

Derpylicious 3

Oh, the tragedy! If only something else had happened instead, like losing your house, or getting cancer! But no! Your wife came up with a theme song for pissing in the shower! Tragedy, thy name is weave9z. Deal wit it :P