By weave9z - 04/09/2012 02:08 - Canada - Montreal

Today, my wife made up her own theme song for when she pees in the shower. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 179
You deserved it 3 158

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GovernorGeneral 8

Everything should have its own theme song.

Comments

"Oh I love the water on my skin, Time to bend down and do my sin. No time for the toilet which is too far away, Ahhh isn't this shower just so sway." Something like that?

TheEpicMilkMan 13

I assume the song is called "Golden Showers", right?

alshygirl 14

Golden showers give me powers. Maybe that's her song lol

Well she sure does know how to make a splash.

God, my girlfriend does that too. I can't understand why she feels no shame in doing something so disgusting.

Yea! I mean, gawd, it's so unnatural! Eww.

Peeing is unatural? Either you're an alien from Alpha Centauri or are planning to die by not releasing your golden stream and succumbing to kidney failure.

I think they meant peeing in the shower.

#44 Am I right in thinking your sarcasm has been missed by most?

Lol, yes! We're talking about letting liquids out of your body. You can die if you don't, so I'd say it's pretty natural. Thanks for getting the sarcasm!

As George Costanza would say, "It's all pipes!!"

I don't get how you didn't get the sarcasm

shawnaishere 14

Reminds me of " sitting on the toilet" song on YouTube

Well, at least, you know that if she begins to sing while you two are taking a shower.. There's something more than shower's gel in the water.

I want to hear the death metal or blues one, you know, when there's a kidney stone.

I have a song for when I pee. Occasionally I catch myself singing it in a public bathroom. I am not a smart man sometimes.

There is nothing wrong with peeing in the shower. It all goes to the same place, and side note. You are in the shower, just wash it off.

And you're complaining? Be grateful you have a wife like that; I would imagine she's crazy and fun to be with.