By jsquared - 05/11/2010 23:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, my twin sister sent a nude picture to her boyfriend, who then forwarded it on to everyone else. Everyone else thinks it's me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 638
You deserved it 3 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Haven't got my copy yet, keep forwarding!

Lizza330 28

Talk to your sister and make her tell them it's her.

Comments

o.o that's like something from the twilight zone. Lmao, j/k..I don't know maybe you should just tell "everyone" that it isn't you. >.>

Duuuude. I have an identical twin, if this happened to me I think I'd die :/ And even if everyone didn't think it was me, I'd still die of embaressment for her...

knibbsy 4

I hope your twin has the same great ass as you!

Quest_ 13

Clicking on that profile was excessively disappointing. :P

honeybee366 0

that's a picture of a guy's ass.

YaFYL 0

take a pic of yourself doing something nasty or something and send it to all her friends saying it's her! Paybacks a bitch mother ******!!

your eyebrows are sooo thin. also, on your profile you put your location as "wonderland of coarse." though actually it should be spelled "course" since the spelling you used means "rough."

80, her picture doesn't even show her elbows.

sucks..why the hell would he forward it to everyone?! freakin grooosss. he could at least keep it to himself?

tboudre 0

well, it pretty much is you. I guess FYL, because if anyone sees your slutty sister naked, in essence they've seen you naked. I've never contemplated this before. it's freaky deaky!

Gemma_Mansonite 20

I don't get how her sisters slutty just because she sexted her boyfriend

Invierno 10

Aww, that blows! Sorry to hear it, OP. What an asshole boyfriend your sister has. You should get revenge on him, definitely. And talk to your sister about doing stupid things like that.

Well it kinda is you. Even though it's not.

now i wud b a pissed of sister but hey im no girl and tht really does suck.......