By Angie - 24/03/2011 19:07 - South Africa

Today, my twelve year old neighbour decided to give a Hannah Montana concert in her backyard, starring herself. Unfortunately, she only knew three lines of the song "The Best of Both Worlds" and screamed them repeatedly at the top of her lungs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 397
You deserved it 4 703

Same thing different taste

Top comments

go to the concert - show her how it's done !

sofiainthesun 5

It looks like you have the best of both worlds!

Comments

Lizza330 28
ASHLEYbcddd 0

lol your the one with a little barbie character... & your making fun of the girl singing Hannah Montana.... your probably childish. haha

199 and you can't use the correct tense of "your". shall I assume you're childish as well?

awardZu 0

Um, 13 didn't make fun of the kid. Just said they felt sorry for the person having to listen to a kid scream the same three lines of a shitty song over and over. I know I would hate to have to listen to that crap, and most sane adults wouldn't be thrilled about it either.

perdix 29

You should have taught her the lyrics and given her a powerful PA system. What kind of neighbor are you? Hopefully, she won't figure out to change it to "Party in the RSA."

Throw rotten tomatoes at her. I bet people do that at Hannah Montana all the time.

12 and still watches Disney...... ******* fail lol u need to have a talk with her

Disney targets preteens. it's actually the perfect age.

It's the perfect age to watch it, but actually putting on a mini concert to sing it? Most kids stop doing things like that when there around 9.

SilenceIsSilver 0

63 that isn't something you should admit to:P

SilenceIsSilver 0

63 that isn't something you should admit to:P

A7X_LoVeee 10

How is that a fail? More like YOU'RE the fail, 24.

63 probably meant the classic Disney films, not this trash on the Disney channel. Walt Disney would be turning in his chryogenic chamber-thing if he knew about these terrible shows!

perfect age? isn't 12 in the sixth grade? that's young but it's still middle school. I remember befour even in middle school I stoped watching cartoons and stuff.

agreed, I haven't watched Disney since I was 10.......

perdix 29

Over there, it's boerewors, not kielbasa. Who'd a thunk you'd come to FML to learn World Cuisine?

Neighbour? Are you British? :S Hehe. Get ear plugs and be ready for the next concert. :)

MyMuse7 0

feisty! I don't think their statement was an insult.

kinga08 0

It will never end... Someone in the surprise wedding post criticized the OP for spelling "organised" incorrectly...

animalsrule2010 2

how much do you wanna bet she sang better than Hannah Montana :p