By really - 13/11/2014 18:17 - Canada - Calgary

Today, my teacher "busted" me for writing down answers on my arm for a test. The so called "answers" was just a duck my little nephew had drawn on my hand the night before. She's actually trying to get me suspended over it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 759
You deserved it 2 579

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sorry, OP. I hate when teachers pick on students unnecessarily. Just go to the principal and defend yourself. Good luck!

Comments

Honestly. Only in Alberta. That's so dumb. Hopefully she gets suspended or something for overreacting like that, same thing happened to me one time except it was that someone had written stuff not even pertaining to the test all over the desk I was at and the teacher thought I did it be she gave us time to study before hand.

emi_alejandra 23

Try to explain that it was just a drawing and that you were not cheating.

Was the test in biology about duck anatomy?

Ashd09 30

If I've learned one thing from the infernal devices series, its to never trust a duck. those little bastards will get you in all kinds of trouble

the answer was a water duck yea see op cheated I got the proof to prove it (pulls up ur duck arm) lmfao

juturnaamo 29

If you're an American, the good news is the fourteenth amendment guarantees you the right to defend yourself. You can't be suspended without having a chance to say your side.

Jesus. People really need to learn what the amendments actually cover.

The good news is that OP knows that Alberta is in Canada.

test question: what is a species of water fowl who makes the sound "quack" and has a swimming pool sized vault of gold coins?

HeyImAmy 20

I understand that little kids aren't the best at drawing but you can still tell that something is a drawing. How your teacher got text out of a drawing is beyond me. I almost thought your teacher had a personal issue and was upset so she chose you to pick on because of the duck on your hand or, maybe, she just hates you. Not that either of those are actually true but your school's principle should be able to tell that the thing on your hand is a drawing so you should talk to him. If not, get your nephew to tell them that it's a duck and/or have him redraw the duck on a piece of paper in front of them.

jeanyrios 10

What an ass. I hope they rule in your favor.

wickedalwayswins 7