By #MurrayShow - 27/02/2018 01:30

Today, my son was finally born. He was the perfect weight, as healthy as can be, and has his father’s dark, chocolate complexion. At least I’m guessing so, since both my wife and I are white. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 768
You deserved it 519

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Divorce her, found the real father, and dump them on him. Oh and make sure the cheating twit doesn't get a dime from you. Make the real dad pay for everything. Get out now.

I'm so sorry you had to find out this way. Did your wife really think that you'd believe the baby was yours once you saw him? Or maybe she was just hoping you were the father. Terrible situation for you.

Comments

indienerdgirl 27

I don't know if she's cheated or not. Get a DNA test for sure because if by chance the child is yours you don't want to give them up. But I've seen articles about twins who one is black and the other one is white. So anything is possible I guess. But honestly I highly doubt it in your case.

I know that story and the fathers are two different men she slept within a week of each other.

dragons14y3r 23

That's not how sex works at all.

This needs a follow up response after the DNA test.

pastafanatic 13

There is a possibility of that being caused by a recessive gene because of ancestors way back when, however, that is just a “maybe”.

I have a friend with fire-red hair and freckles born from a Palestinian family. Everyone else: parents, brothers, neices, nephews...all dark-haired/dark-skinned. I asked him and he said there were extremely recessive genes on both sides. And he also pointed out that as an adult, other than his coloring, he looks like his parents and other family members so it seems to be true.

"me myself and irene" all over again

SwordSlashBlade 13

Surprise muth******er is an appropriate expression here.