By #MurrayShow - 27/02/2018 01:30

Today, my son was finally born. He was the perfect weight, as healthy as can be, and has his father’s dark, chocolate complexion. At least I’m guessing so, since both my wife and I are white. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 768
You deserved it 519

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Divorce her, found the real father, and dump them on him. Oh and make sure the cheating twit doesn't get a dime from you. Make the real dad pay for everything. Get out now.

I'm so sorry you had to find out this way. Did your wife really think that you'd believe the baby was yours once you saw him? Or maybe she was just hoping you were the father. Terrible situation for you.

Comments

There was a news article about 10-12 years ago with this exact subject. White parents had a black child. DNA proved that their was no other person involved. Apparently the skin color is a recessive trait that requires both parents to have it before reproducing. Have a DNA test before you throw your family away.

It is possible both you and her carry the genes for that to happen so try to find out first before getting a divorce because she could be loyal and it is yours.

Newborns are usually dark skinned. Google it. It’s because their blood isn’t circulating well yet.

Not always true. I’m half white half black, my sons father is white. My son came out looking like a little baby ghost.

Not even close. My father use to work in the NICU/PICU at Hershey Medical Center and it is the complete opposite. All babies, including black babies, come out white.

Nic1330 5

I hate to hear that, but to all the idiots saying it could be yours are retarded. if you mix white paint with white paint it's never turned black ****** morons

Your level of ignorance is actually impressive.

dragons14y3r 23

News flash: genetics aren't as simple as mixing paints.

If your name is Charlie, your wife is Irene, and/or you have a black mailman, I'm done.

thatslifeiguess7 16

Is anyone in the wifes family of mixed race? some of us in my family are dark and some could pass for white