By CarolinaD - 23/10/2009 14:06 - United States

Today, my son's teacher told me that I should take my son to the doctor, because he has been complaining of bad headaches. They ran some tests, and then removed a peanut that's apparently been lodged in his nose for months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 094
You deserved it 5 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

letitbe56 0

How old is this son? Always include an age--I was picturing him as 12 or so until the last line when I realized this is probably preschool. And why was the teacher the first to notice that he had been complaining for months about headaches?

So your son won the "who can shove a peanut the farthest up their nose" game?

Comments

Haaahaa dude that sucks u probably just paid $100 or more just to find out your son had a peanut up his nose

turtlebun777 0

the teacher had to tell you to about your son...wow

lynSey 0

hey hey that OP isnt a bad mother cuz her son was scared admit. kids always hide from their parents. oh hey FYL TO YOUR SON.

WTF is wrong with you? at least he didnt have cancer or anything you douche. i'd be soo relieved that it was just a peanut and not anything worse. JEEZE.

he didn't sound the least bit odd to you when he was speaking for months?

letitbe56 0

It can be normal for preschoolers not to speak clearly. Also, if there was something like that in his sinus, his nose would have been running like crazy, so she may have just thought he had a cold, or that it was normal. However, it took both mother and teacher months to listen to him when he said his head hurt. That's what shocks me.